This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed there under as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- WHAT DATA JUSTWALKIN ROOMS COLLECTS FROM YOU
Justwalkin Rooms may collect two (2) types of data about you: Personal and Non-Personal.
1.1. Personal Data
Personal Data refers to data that lets Justwalkin Rooms know the specifics of who you are and which may be used to identify, contact or locate you (e.g. name, age, gender, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address). Justwalkin Rooms may collect Personal Data when you use the Justwalkin Rooms including, without limitation, setting up account data, making bookings of hotels, filling out surveys, corresponding with Justwalkin Rooms, or otherwise volunteering data about yourself.
1.2. Non-personal Data
Non-Personal Data refers to data that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g. demographic data or website visitations). Justwalkin Rooms may collect Non-Personal Data through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of industry standard technologies described further below.
- HOW JUSTWALKIN ROOMS COLLECTS YOUR DATA
Prior to using one or more of the Justwalkin Rooms, Justwalkin Rooms may require certain Personal Data and Non-Personal Data to create an individual account (“Account”) or to enable features or functionality of the Justwalkin Rooms. Failure to provide all required data required by Justwalkin Rooms may prevent access to any or all Justwalkin Rooms, and failure to maintain accurate data may result in suspension or termination of access to any or all Justwalkin Rooms services.
2.2 Data Collected Through Technology
While you are able to visit the Justwalkin Rooms and remain anonymous, Justwalkin Rooms or its third-party service providers may still collect Non-Personal Data about your use of the Justwalkin Rooms (e.g. your Internet browser, operating system, IP address, connection speed, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). Such data may be gathered by the following methods:
- a) Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of data that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive which work by assigning to your system a unique number that has no meaning outside of the Justwalkin Rooms. Cookies do not generally contain any Personal Data. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the Justwalkin Rooms unavailable to you.
- b) IP Address.You may visit many areas of the Justwalkin Rooms Site anonymously without the need to become a registered User. Even in such cases, Justwalkin Rooms may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin Services with an Internet services provider. Each time you access the Justwalkin Rooms Site and each time you request one of Justwalkin Room’s pages, the server logs your IP address.
- c) Web Beacons.Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. Justwalkin Rooms may use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that Justwalkin Rooms sends to Users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The data from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is Personal Data.
- d) Tracking Content Usage.If you use the Justwalkin Rooms Services and you post audio visual materials including, without limitation, text, logos, artwork, graphics, pictures, advertisements, sound and other related intellectual property contained in such materials (collectively, “Content”) to your website or to a third party website, Justwalkin Rooms tracks and captures Non-Personal Data associated with User accounts and the use of Content.
- HOW JUSTWALKIN ROOMS USES YOUR INFORMATION
Justwalkin Rooms uses the data that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on Justwalkin Rooms as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider.
3.1. System Administration
Justwalkin Rooms may use Non-Personal Data for the purposes of system administration, assisting in diagnosing problems with Justwalkin Rooms servers, monitoring Justwalkin Room’s system performance and traffic on the Justwalkin Rooms and to gather broad demographic data about Justwalkin Rooms customers.
3.3 Notices to Registered Users
If you have registered for an Account, Justwalkin Rooms may use your Personal Data to send e-mails regarding your registration, including confirmation to verify the accuracy of any data you have provided, and instructions on how to post Content. Justwalkin Rooms may also send you e-mails to verify your identity or to notify you if Justwalkin Rooms believes your use of Justwalkin Rooms violates any applicable agreement for the use of the Justwalkin Rooms.
3.4 Promotional E-mails
Justwalkin Rooms may use your Personal Data to send you e-mails periodically listing promotions or events relating to the Justwalkin Rooms or from Justwalkin Rooms’ marketing partners or sponsors. You have the choice to opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mails by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or following the instructions in such correspondence. Once Justwalkin Rooms’ has processed your opt-out request, Justwalkin Rooms will not send you promotional e-mails unless you opt back in to receiving such communications.
3.5 Contact Data
If you contact Justwalkin Rooms by telephone, e-mail or letter, Justwalkin Rooms may keep a record of your contact data and correspondence. If you report a problem with Justwalkin Rooms, Justwalkin Rooms may collect this data in a file specific to you. You may contact Justwalkin Rooms at email@example.com to request the removal of this data from Justwalkin Rooms’ database.
- HOW TO ACCESS AND CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Upon request, Justwalkin Rooms shall allow Users to update or correct Personal Data previously submitted, but only to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. Additionally, upon request, Justwalkin Rooms shall delete Personal Data from the database where such data is stored; however, it may be impossible to entirely delete a User’s entry without some residual data being retained due to the manner in which data backups are maintained. Requests to delete Personal Data shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your data. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account data at all times.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Justwalkin Rooms does not sell, trade or rent Personal Data collected through the Justwalkin Rooms to any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Justwalkin Rooms shall: (1) fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies; and (2) may be required to disclose Personal Data upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
- SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6.1 Security Measures
Justwalkin Rooms takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data. These include, but are not limited to, internal reviews of: (a) Justwalkin Room’s data collection & encryption; (b) storage and processing practices; (c) electronic security measures; and (d) physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Justwalkin Rooms stores Personal Data. All Justwalkin Rooms employees, contractors and agents who access Personal Data are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution or unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Data.
Justwalkin Rooms infrastructure is primarily based on Cloud and its Core Systems are Software as Service (SaaS) in nature where its Customer Data is stored and accessed. Your data will be accessible to our offices and appointed agents, including agents, sales agents and contact Centre agents, in India and around the world in connection with our performance of the contract with you.
6.2 Third Party Links
The Justwalkin Rooms may contain links to third parties who may collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data directly from you. Additionally, Justwalkin Rooms may use third parties to provide components of the Justwalkin Rooms. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of Justwalkin Rooms. Justwalkin Rooms: (a) has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites; and (c) does not make any warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such websites or the security of any data you provide to them.
- SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE
Use of the Justwalkin Rooms is not intended for minors under the age of 18 (“Minors”). Minors are not authorized to use the Justwalkin Rooms, even if Minors set up an Account or accept the terms of any agreement for Justwalkin Rooms. Parents or guardians may authorize Minors between the ages of 12 and 17 to use the Justwalkin Rooms, provided they assume all responsibility and legal liability for the conduct of such Minor including, without limitation, monitoring the Minor’s access and use of the Justwalkin Rooms. Justwalkin Rooms does not intentionally collect nor maintain any personally identifiable data from Minors. If you discover your Minor child has submitted his/her data to Justwalkin Rooms, you may request to have such data deleted from Justwalkin Room’s database by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com together with the e-mail address that was submitted by the Minor. Upon receiving the request, Justwalkin Rooms shall delete such information within 7 business days.